Wednesday, July 29, 2009


Pin It

Ribbon Weaving

Last night was a Keryn's Krew team meeting and the swap theme chosen by the team for this month was ribbon. I wanted the ribbon to be the focus of my card not just an accent and remembered the ribbon weaving I'd seen in the June Impressions magazine (a monthly magazine for Stampin' Up!® demonstrators). This is my take on the example shown in the magazine.

It's not the best photo but I've now swapped the cards with the team so I can't take another one.

All supplies Stampin' Up!®
Stamp Set - Punches Three Hostess Set
Cardstock - DSP backing cardboard, Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Bashful Blue, Barely Banana, Real Red, Apricot Appeal, Pumpkin Pie
Ink - Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron Classic Stampin' Pads
Punches - Wide Oval, Scallop Square
Accessories - 1/2" Striped Ribbon, Paper Cutter, Paper Snips, Sticky Strip, Glue Stick, Snail, Pretties Kit, Soft Subtles Brads, Glue Dots

1 comment:

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

They have come out very pretty Keryn. Weaving is something I learned years ago, never thought to use it with cards.

:) Marcia P