Friday, August 21, 2009


Pin It

DCM - Anniversary Waltz

It's was my turn to set the dare over at the Daring Cardmakers blog this week. As I'm right into planning and preparation for my 2nd Anniversary, Hostess Appreciation event next week, Anniversary was the theme that came to mind.


I want you to make a card celebrating any type of Anniversary.

I give this card electronically to all the lovely crafters that I've met over the last year, both as hostesses and customers. I hope you enjoy the card and I also hope, those that are joining me will have a great time at my hostess appreciation event next Thursday (27th). Those who have received their invitations still have until 25th to RSVP.

All supplies Stampin' Up!® unless noted: -

Stamp Set - Fun and Fast Notes

Card - Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Ruby Red Cardstock

Ink - Pretty in Pink, Real Red & Ruby Red Stampin' Write Markers

Accessories - Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon, Pretties Kit, Snail, Mini Glue Dots, Paper Cutter, Paper Snips, Aqua Painter, Acetate (Non SU).

3 comments:

Rika said...

Happy anniverasy Keryn!
love your card.

librariane said...

Pretty! I like that sentiment.

Kathy said...

Your card is lovely - that background is like a beautiful oldy worldy fabric, all pretty and romantic looking