Saturday, August 22, 2009


Pin It

Showcasing the Scallop Circle Punch

For the last two Idea Book and Catalogues I have been keeping records of the best selling products for my customer base. One that wins hands down as having been sold at almost every event and every workshop is the Scallop Circle Punch. I don't think any of my customers will be surprised as I use it at every workshop.



So for all my customers who now own this punch I am going to post a series of technique for the next week to help you get the most use you can out of your scallop circle punch.


Some of them will be repeats of projects that have already been posted on my blog put together all in one place.

Technique One: - Bite

The picture above shows the bite taken out of the corner of a popsicle card. It also works well for showing a sneak peek of an image on the inside of the card. The popsicle shown here also uses another popular scallop circle technique that of layering the scallop behind one or more smaller circle punches.

The tart and tangy strawberry stamp is a great stamp to use along with the cherry, lemon and apple in that set for Kiwi Christmas cards.

2 comments:

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

When I was a demo this too was my top seller - its such a great punch.

Love what you have done here Kerryn.

Hope your well,
Marcia P

Campin and Stampin said...

Hi Keryn, I just love all the stampin up punchs, but the scallop circle would be my favourite by far. The card is great also, would make great birthday invites.