Monday, September 28, 2009


Pin It

Gift Card Holders in a Hurry

My Sister and Brother In Law have their birthdays within a week of each other and like every year they went away for their birthdays. Great I thought I bit more time before I have to think of cards and presents. Of course I left it to the last minute, they've been back for over a week and I'm going to see my sister tomorrow.


Vouchers of course are perfect for this scenario but I only had half an hour to make the holders in between band practice, doing the dishes and getting to bed.

Here are the two gift card holders I made using a tutorial by Andrea Walford and the same colours for cardstock, dsp and ink for both, I changed the stamp set and the punches. I think I've managed to make one feminine and one masculine which was my goal.

What do you think?

All supplies Stampin' Up!®

Stamp Sets - Time to Party & Sincere Salutations

Paper - Haiku, Very Vanilla, More Mustard, Tangerine Tango

Ink - Pumpkin Pie Classic Ink Pad

Punches - Scallop Square, Scallop Oval, Wide Oval, Word Window, 1" Circle, Eyelet Border

Accessories - Paper Cutter, Mat Pack, Craft Knife, Adhesive, Sticky Strip, Blender Pen

No comments: