Wednesday, September 30, 2009


Pin It

Colour Challenge No. 26

After requests from Donna and Hazel for more colour challenges I have again spun the Colour Coach and come up with the following colour challenge: -

Close to Cocoa, Blush Blossom and Taken with Teal and a Neutral.

I'm not even going to attempt to make these a weekly occurence but hope to try for one a month.

I decided to double dare myself and make a Christmas card with these very non - traditional colours. I couldn't drag myself away from 'Tree Trimmings' which is becoming my favourite stamp set leading up to Christmas. I have cheated a little bit as the flower brads and jumbo brads that I've used are actually chocolate chip coloured not close to cocoa.

Supplies used All Stampin' Up!®:
Stamp Set - Tree Trimmings, Best Yet (Hostess Set)
Cardstock- Blush Blossom, Taken with Teal, Close to Cocoa
Ink - Taken with Teal, Close to Cocoa
Punches - Scallop Edge
Accessories - Paper Cutter, Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mat Pack, Paper Piercing Tool, Paper Snips, Jumbo Brads, Flower Brads.

To play along create your card using the colours listed above or the closest you have in your collection, save to your blog or website and send me a comment with your link. If you don't have a website/blog attach your card to an EMail and I will display it here with the next weeks challenge.There is no deadline on these challenges please join in whenever you please.

Cardstock Share

If you would like to expand you cardstock collection, each week I will be offering a cardstock share consisting of 8 A4 sheets of each of the three colours listed above (does not include the neutral). There will be three places and I will contact you re payment, $13.10 plus postage if necessary, once all of the places have been filled. NZ residents only please.

Email me to reserve your place.


2 comments:

Hazel said...

Lovely card, Keryn - thanks for the challenge - it's on my list! x

Hazel said...

It's been on the list for sooo long, but I've at last made a card for it - it's here

Wishing you a Happy Christmas x