Friday, October 02, 2009


Pin It

DCM - Fold It Up

The Daring Cardmakers Design Team want you to use a fold somewhere on your card. The card itself, using ribbon, teabag folding or even a corner on a piece of patterned paper.


I have really been enjoying using this diamond fold in my card making lately. I even taught it to the ladies that joined me at Stamp Camp recently.

All supplies used Stampin' Up!® -

Stamp Set - Organic Grace (Level 1 Hostess Set)

Paper - Washington Apple DSP, Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie Cardsotck

Ink - Bashful Blue Classic Ink Pad, Bashful Blue and Pumpkin Pie Markers

Punches - 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle, Punch, 1 1/4" Square Punch (for the photo corners)

Accessories - Bone Folder, Paper Cutter, Paper Snips, Bone Folder, Adhesive, Stampin' Sponge

2 comments:

Lynda said...

Keryn this is fab - love those bright colours and the stamping.

Lynda xxx

Kathy said...

I love this, I must have a bash at making one of these. Those colours are gorgeous, they remind me of sun bleached beach huts