Wednesday, September 16, 2009


Pin It

Holly Jolly Trees


Continuing with my Christmas theme I decided it was time to put ink on my new 'Holly Jolly Christmas' stamp set. I hadn't intended to choose this particular Christmas set for but Lachlan (9) helped me and this is the one we chose together.

I've known about the 'Rock and Roll' technique, inking your stamp set in one colour and running another ink pad around the edges, since I joined Stampin' Up!® two years ago. Shock horror this is the first card I've ever used it on and I really like how it turned out.


Supplies used all Stampin' Up!®: -

Stamp Set - Holly Jolly Christmas $56.95

Paper - Whisper White, Chocolate Chip & Kiwi Kiss Cardstock, Good Morning Sunshine DSP $19.95

Ink - Kiwi Kiss, Old Olive and Chocolate Chip Classic Ink Pads, Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Marker

Punches - Scallop Oval and Wide Oval both $35.95

Accessories - Paper Trimmer, Stampin' Sponge, Snail Adhesive.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Love all the gold!

Tammy
SBS4