Monday, September 14, 2009


Pin It

Photos from Wellington Field Training

I took my camera but left it in my bag for the whole night. Luckily Kelly had her's out clicking away. You tell who is the scrapbooker of the two of us can't you.

Here are the members of Keryn's Krew who made it to the Field Training:-

Left to right (Top): - Anita Kleinjan (Upper Hutt), Debs Kidson (Tawa), Kelly Nelson (Lower Hutt)

(Bottom): - Me, Megan Bennett (Wainuiomata), Barbara Hanlen (Lower Hutt)

and here is one of me demoing the Smackin' Acetate technique I showed the ladies for my Workshop WOW.

I didn't demonstrate full cards on the night but showed the ladies how to make the three different backgrounds I used and then showed them the finished cards.

Here are the cards that I showed on the night: -

After seeing me demo the Smackin' Acetate technique at a workshop Gillian came to my latest Craft at Keryn's session to make this card with a Father's Day message. Gillian very kindly let me borrow her design for my Workshop WOW demonstration.

No comments: