Saturday, November 21, 2009


Pin It

Thunder Cat LO

I am an erratic scrapper.  When I look through my album it's not big events that I tend to scrap about, it's those moments like the one I've put together today.  Lachlan has taken over the job of feeding our cats to work towards a Cub badge.  Last weekend he took his role extremely seriously.  He was Thunder Cat.  He could climb trees, talk to the cats and was extremely taken with the fact that when up the tree he could see the roof and into my office window. 



Supplies used all Stampin' Up!®: -
Stamp Set - Big Deal Alphabet
Papers - Bold Brights Assorted 12x12 Cardstock, Animal Tales DSP (Available 1/12/09)
Ink - Chocolate Chip and Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pads, Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Marker
Accessories - Paper Cutter, Paper Snips, Snail Adhesive

No comments: