Thursday, December 24, 2009


Pin It

More Christmas Cards

Here's another selection of the beautiful artwork that I keep receiving for this Christmas.


The first one was made at school by my six year old Cameron.


 This one was created by my special friend and cardmaker Cathryn.


Another fabulous piece of inspiration from my Stampin' Up!® team leader Sharlene Meyer.



This card from my Team Member Debs opens out in the centre where the triangles join.  Another fancy folds card that needs to be tried out in the New Year.



This card was especially hand delivered by Petra.  One of the special things about it was that it contained a Christmas photo of her four gorgeous children.



Arrived yesterday having travelled from Churton Park to Masterton and back to Tawa, from Gillian.  Tawa and Churton Park are about a five minute drive apart. 



Thank you to Lynda from the Daring Cardmakers Design team for a card all the way from the U.K.

Anymore cards that arrive, I'll upload for you when I return from holiday on the 1st January 2010.




Share

No comments: