Wednesday, December 23, 2009


Pin It

My Christmas Cards Part 1

I've been so lucky to receive some beautiful works of art in my letterbox and hand delivered this year. 

Here's a selection: -


From my team member Barbara, using 'Solemn Stillness' a set that never made it off my wishlist before it retired.


From my special friend Vicky who has joined my in my love of cardmaking.


From my friend Donna who's making great use of the 'Best Yet' hostess set.


Karen had told me about the kittens she's kitten sitting and my Christmas card this year was of one up in her Christmas tree.


From Sue one of the talented members of the Daring Cardmakers design team.


The folds Julie's used in her card are definitely some that I will have to try.  It's one of those cards that you can waste a lot of time with opening and closing.

More tomorrow. 

On my mantlepiece before Stampin' Up!® arrived in my world there might have two or three handmade cards among the collection but now there is only two or three bought ones. 

  

Share

1 comment:

kareN stampZ said...

some great looking cards all right - lucky you - have a great Christmas day & all the best for 2010