Tuesday, December 22, 2009


Pin It

Paper Clip Bookmark

This is an idea that I saw over a year ago or more but I've had trouble sourcing large enough  paper clips.  Finally a week ago I found the perfect one at 'Smiggle'. 


If you turn this paperclip over it looks the same on the other side.  The pop up glue dot is used in the middle to hold the flower together and attach it to the paperclip.

All supplies used Stampin' Up!®:
Stamp Set - Petal Pizazz
Card - Summer Sun, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive A4 Cardstock
Ink - Summer Sun, Pumpkin Pie & Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pads
Punches - Scallop Circle, 1" Circle
Accessories - Pop Up Glue Dots, Stampin' Sponge

Click here to check out the supplies used in this project and contact me to place your order.

And remember if you don't have the shopping done yet for a papercrafter in your life I am available today and tomorrow (22nd & 23rd December) for you to pick up Gift Vouchers.  Please call first (04) 2325815 and let me know the amount you want to spend and to give me time to wrap it all up nicely. 

 

Share

No comments: