Sunday, January 03, 2010


Pin It

What Classes Should I Run in 2010?

There are a multitude of options for classes next year and only so many months to run them in.  Leave a comment on this post and let me know what you would be interested in coming to.

Would you prefer: -

- classes based around a stamp set with stamp set included in the price
- stamp a stacks - where you complete a large number of quick and easy cards so you can be prepared ahead of time.
- technique based classes - e.g. heat embossing
- do you prefer cardmaking, scrapbooking, 3 dimensional
- product based classes - e.g. many ways to use a classic ink pad
- or anything else I haven't thought of.

I will draw one name from the comments left on Sunday 3rd January 2010 and that name will receive free entry to a class of their choice run by me in 2010. 

For events I already have scheduled click here.



Share

No comments: