Sunday, January 03, 2010


Pin It

Happy New Year Cards

I don't usually make Happy New Year cards but last year I was so busy that some of my Christmas cards didn't get sent so I owe a few.

I don't have a Happy New Year Stamp so the sentiment on these cards was printed on Whisper White Cardstock using Microsoft Word.  There was a moment when I crossed my fingers and hoped that my new budget printer would print on cardstock.



All supplies Stampin' Up!®: -
 - Stamp Set - Echoes of Kindness (Level Two Hostess Set)
 - Paper - Pacific Point and Whisper White A4 Cardstock, Baha Breeze Designer Series Patterns
 - Ink - Pacific Point Classic Stampin' Pad, Old Olive Stampin' Write Marker
 - Accessories - Stampin' Sponge, Aqua Painter, Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, Small Grommets, Styled Silver Hodgepodge hardware.

Don't forget to visit my earlier Classes post today and let me know which sort of classes you think I should run this year.  Be in to win a class of your choice for free.  (Classes held in Tawa, Wellington)



Share

No comments: