Monday, January 04, 2010


Pin It

Video - Stampin' Up!® Basics No. 3

Number three in this series is how to reink Classic Stampin' Pads when you're not getting a clear and crisp image using a particular colour, usually your favourite. For me the most reinked pads in my collection are Chocolate Chip and Old Olive.



To find out how to refresh/reink/refill your ink pads watch the video below: -



I hope you found my video useful. Stay with me in future weeks for more videos in my basics series.


To view the other video in the series: -


Basics 1 - Opening and Closing Classic Stampin' Pads
Basics 2 - Repairing Classic Stampin' Pads

To catch my videos as soon as they are uploaded to You Tube - Subscribe to my Channel.




Share

1 comment:

Paula Dobson said...

Excellent advice in your basics posts Keryn. I may be a demo, but don't always know the best way to "fix" things!! I really appreciate your posts.