Saturday, January 30, 2010


Pin It

DCM - Schooldays

On Tuesday my two boys with lots of other New Zealand children will be returning to school for the new year.  This is what has inspired the theme for my dare for the Daring Cardmakers Team this week.

Use your children's school routine or your memories of your own school days for the inspiration to make your card.  Then leave a comment with a link on the Daring Cardmakers blog so we can pop over and admire your creation.

My card evolved into what I think is a medallion or gold medal to the Mums and Dads who have survived/enjoyed the holidays with their kids.  I am going to miss them when they return to school for a little while at least.


All supplies Stampin' Up!®
Stamp Set - ABC Alphabet Lower
Paper - Chocolate Chip Cardstock, Tall Tales DSP
Ink - Riding Hood Red, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip & Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pads, Whisper White Craft Stampin' Pad
Punches - 1" Circle Punch
Accessories - Circle Scissors Plus, Glass Mat, Dotto, On Board Lots of Letters, Stampin' Sponges, Crystal Effects.

The Circle Scissors Plus was the perfect tool to cut the large circle from my paper.  Now is a great time to buy the larger priced items on your wishlist.  Click here to find the details of my Circle Scissors bundle which includes a free Sale A Bration set while the promotion lasts.



Share

No comments: