Sunday, January 31, 2010


Pin It

I Love Being A Stampin' Up!® Demo - WHY?

Everybody should have a passion in their life and being a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator is mine. 

This is Why!!!

 - I adore cardmaking and papercraft in general.  What better than a job where you teach people to do the things that you love.

 - The job pays for my passion and because the Stampin' Up!® product is such good quality I have no need to buy from any other source. 

 - Stampin' Up!® provides great bonuses and freebies to it's demonstrators so that it's easy to reach goals.

 - I get to be at home when my boys come home from school and I'm able to arrange my work committments around school activities and their after school activities. 

 - BUT best of all for me as a Work at Home Mum I get to go out and meet up with like minded passionate papercrafters like myself, whether they be my customers, my team (Keryn's Krew) or other Stampin' Up!® demonstrators just like me.

To find out how to a have a job like mine as a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator give me call 04 2325815 or click here to for more information.




Share

No comments: