Wednesday, January 27, 2010


Pin It

The Tool I Can't Live Without

I'd pushed myself before I went away to create enough blog posts for every day I was away, however with the washing, getting the kids ready to go back to school etc the current one's have been hard work.

I'm so pleased I'd already joined the 'Business Stampers Coaching Group' and John was ready with a blog writing assignment to help me out.  'The Tool I Can't Live Without'

I've realised the the tool I can't live without, at the moment, doesn't seem particularly exciting, doesn't cost much but is the one that finishes my projects beautifully - The Stampin' Sponge.

I particularly like to use my sponges to colour the edges of neutral cardstock before they are added to a coloured layer.  This is an example of a card using sponges to colour edges.



and here's what the background looked like before sponging.



I have filmed a video showing three different way of colouring the edges of your cardstock, two using Stampin' Sponges.  I'm waiting for the video to upload to You Tube and will give you the link for it tomorrow.

Contact me if you'd like to purchase Stampin' Sponges (3 for $7.75) to add some extra finish to your papercraft projects.

They may be just the little extra you need to round your order up to $120 to achieve a free Sale A Bration stamp set.

All Supplies Used Stampin' Up!®:
 - Stamp Set - Petal Pizazz
 - Paper - Very Vanilla & Lovely Lilac Cardstock
 - Ink - Lovely Lilac Classic Ink Pad
 - Punch - Scallop Circle
 - Accessories - Stampin' Sponge, 5/8" Very Vanilla Grosgrain Ribbon, Pretties Kit, 2 Way Glue Pen



Share

No comments: