Thursday, January 28, 2010


Pin It

The Video I Promised You Yesterday - Sponged Edges

Here is the video showing you the techniques I use for colouring the edges of neutral cardstock that I promised you in yesterday's post.



I noticed in the video that you can't see the detail on the finished card as well I would like so here is a better picture for you.



Contact me if you'd like to purchase Stampin' Sponges (3 for $7.75) to add some extra finish to your papercraft projects.



They may be just the little extra you need to round your order up to $120 to achieve a free Sale A Bration stamp set.


All Supplies Used Stampin' Up!®:
- Stamp Set - Petal Pizazz
- Paper - Very Vanilla & Lovely Lilac Cardstock
- Ink - Lovely Lilac Classic Ink Pad
- Punch - Scallop Circle
- Accessories - Stampin' Sponge, 5/8" Very Vanilla Grosgrain Ribbon, Pretties Kit, 2 Way Glue Pen


 


Share

No comments: