Sunday, February 21, 2010


Pin It

DCM - Winter Birthday

The theme this week from Rein of the Daring Cardmakers Design Team was a real challenge for me this week.  Partially because I was busy helping Dave get ready for the Petone Fair and organising things for the floor sanders coming on Monday but also how you can you get ideas for a Winter Birthday Dare when it's brilliant sunshine outside.

Anyway here it is: -


I got the idea for the Sky from a Splitcoast Stampers Layered Sky tutorial which I'd bookmarked some time ago.  As my brayer is a little the worse for wear, I need to order a brand new shiny Stampin' Up!® one, I used Stampin' Sponges to create by sky.  I found by going over it with a damp sponge it blended the colour changes nicely.

All supplies Stampin' Up!®: -
Stamp Sets - Loads of Love, Sincere Salutations
Card - Whisper White, Brocade Blue and Night of Navy
Ink - Bashful Blue, Brocade Blue, Night of Navy & Basic Grey Classic Stampin' Pads
Accessories - Dazzling Diamonds, 2 Way Glue Pen, Stampin' Sponges

Don't forget Sale A Bration click here for more information.


Share

1 comment:

Paula Dobson said...

Wow, this is fantastic Keryn!! Your sky is gorgeous and your sponging great. Love it.