Saturday, February 20, 2010


Pin It

Fairs - The Perfect Place to Find the Handcraft Industry

The boys and I are off shortly to get the train into Wellington then another one out to Petone to visit the 'Hutt News Petone Rotary Fair'.  It's going to be an adventure getting there and then when we arrive I expect to see stands filled with handcrafted goodies.

Lots of talented craftspeople hoping the sell their product so that they can buy more raw materials to again indulge in the hobby/craft that they love.

I'm particularly interested in finding two lots of crafters.  My partner Dave who turns, I think, beautiful wooden and resin pens... 



...and the 'Cards Unlimited' girls Gillian and Jo, two of my good friends and customers, who will be showcasing their beautiful handcrafted cards.



The weather's beautiful so it's a fantastic day to come out to Jackson Street in Petone between 10am and 4pm and see what Wellington's crafters have to offer.

 


Share

1 comment:

Paula Dobson said...

I was really impressed with the pens your husband makes Keryn when you showed me one. They are fantastic - please pass my praise on, wont you?!