Wednesday, February 17, 2010


Pin It

Happy Moments/ Matchbook Challenge Card

I've finally earned myself all the Sale A Bration stamp sets and I've admired them and mounted them and finally I've got inspired to add ink and make a card with one of them..


When I'm looking for inspiration I often look at the challenges on offer.  This card was inspired by this weeks Demonstratable Cards challenge on Splitcoast Stampers.  Caville challenged us to make a matchbook card with our newest acquisition. 

The different thing about this card is that it's only the matchbook piece in the centre that opens.

As this challenge was in a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator only piece of the Splitcoast Stampers Forum I thought that it was only fair to offer you a challenge that everyone could complete.

Challenge Part 1 - I hardly ever use the colour Cameo Coral so the first part of this challenge is for you to create a card, LO or 3D object using the least used cardstock colour in your collection.

Challenge Part 2 - Use your newest purchase.  I know some of you have brand new Sale A Bration sets waiting to see ink just like mine.

There is no time limit on this challenge.  Please leave me a comment with a link to your project or send a photo of your project to me by EMail.

My card used only Stampin' Up!® product: -
Stamp Set - Happy Moments (Current Sale A Bration Set)
Paper - Whisper White & Cameo Coral Cardstock
Ink - Old Olive and Cameo Coral Stampin' Write Marker, Old Olive Classic Ink Pad
Accessories - Stampin' Sponges, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mat Pack, Paper Piercing Tool, Fire Circle Rhinestone Brads.

Click here if you're yet to earn your Sale A Bration sets.  You have until the 31st March to place your order. 


No comments: