Thursday, February 18, 2010


Pin It

Hostess Cubs 2010

I've Started Planning for My Hostess Clubs for 2010.

What is a Hostess Club?

A hostess cub is when a group of papercrafters get together once a month for enough months for each member of the group to be a hostess once.

Each member agrees to purchase enough Stampin' Up!® product to provide the hostess for that month with at least a Level One hostess set and $35.00 in product. For example with six members each member agrees to purchase $58.50 in product per month.


I will provide two projects to complete each month, every month showcasing a different technique or product.

What would you like to see in a Hostess Club?

If you're living in the Greater Wellington region and think that a hostess club could be the thing for you I'd appreciate you taking the time to fill in my survey.
I'm particularly interested in the days & times you would prefer to meet and the types of products/techniques you'd like to learn about.





Share

No comments: