Monday, March 29, 2010


Pin It

Small Heart Punch Card

I've been eyeing up the card on page 15 of the new Autumn/Winter Mini Catalogue ever since I got my hands on it and the new 'small heart' punch.

Finally today was my day.  Dave's taken the week off work as a run up to Easter.  That could mean I get more papercrafting done like today or it might mean that I get totally distracted organising jobs for him to do, we shall see.


All supplies Stampin' Up!®: -
Stamp Set - Occasions For All
Paper - Close to Cocoa, Tangerine Tango, More Mustard & Whisper White Cardstock, Haiku DSP
Ink - Close to Cocoa Classic Stampin' Pad
Punches - Small Heart, Corner Rouner, Word Window & Scallop Edge
Accessories - Bone Folder, Snail Adhesive, Paper Cutter

If you would like to be sent a copy of the Autumn/Winter Mini Catalogue starting 1 April 2010 please EMail me with your Mailing Address.  New Zealand addresses only please.



Share

2 comments:

kareN stampZ said...

I really like it Keryn - very autumnal colours too

Deb said...

gorgeous card Keryn, love the pretty hearts! hugs Debx