Thursday, April 01, 2010


Pin It

Which was your favourite event this year?

As we decided to go away on holiday before I could do the draw I'm going to leave this draw open until I get back on Monday 5th April.  Look out for a posting shortly after 7pm.

I'm leaving this post on the top of the blog until the 1st April.  Newer posts will show below.

On the 31st March as well as it being the end of the tax year in New Zealand it's also the end of another Stampin' Up!® year.



We've had a new Idea Book and Catalogue, two new mini catalogues, Stampin' Up!® introduced the new Demonstrator Business Web Site and I found Facebook and Twitter and gasp learnt how to use them. It's been a big year.


Thinking back over that year, particularly thinking about the events of mine that you attended, did you have a favourite?


Was it a workshop, a particular class, a catalogue launch etc, etc?  Would you like to see me try something different?


Your opinions are important to help with planning going into the New Year.

I will be drawing a name from all the comments left on this post  on Thursday 1st April to win a Basic Gray Classic Ink Pad.  You've got to be in to win!!

Thanks very much for helping me provide the events that you want to attend.
 

Share

3 comments:

Zaylah said...

I went to one of your catalogue launches and it was great fun. Not only did we get to drool over the new products - you actually had a few of them there to touch! You gave us a couple of projects to complete and even though I didn't know anyone (and can be quite shy!) - I had a great time talking to everyone and getting to see the new products. You had such a great comfortable atmosphere. I see you are having another catalogue launch soon - can't wait to contact you about coming to that!

Anonymous said...

Your projects are always achievable for all - beginners can be assured of a finished project but there is scope for others to try something new, add more, different stamps/colours etc
I am loving your tutorials bring on more of them :-)

Donna

Unknown said...

Well it is hard to choose. I love going to all your events. I never fail to come away having learnt something plus having heaps of fun. My pick would be you tutorials as I can pick what I need to brush up on.