Thursday, April 01, 2010


Pin It

Autumn/Winter Mini Catalogue is Here!!!

While it's sad to say goodbye to the Summer Mini I'm completely sure that the new Autumn/Winter Mini will make up for that.



I'm loving the Big Shot and dies, the clear mount stamps will be a fantastic option for those that are space deprived and I just couldn't resist buying ink, cardstock and ribbon in the new In Colour Rich Razzleberry.




I absolutely love my new Big shot with the Top Note Die and Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folders that I've been admiring on the blogs and websites of the North American Demonstrators. If you have another die cut system you are most welcome to try my dies/folders in your system to see if the Stampin' Up!® exclusive dies will work for you. Email me to arrange a time.


Please send me an EMail with your mailing address if you'd like me to send you a copy of the new Mini Catalogue.




Click here or on the Classes and Events tab at the top of the screen to find out about the Welcome to the Autumn/Winter classes I'm running on the 6th and 17th of April.

In Home Workshops are a great way to get me to bring the new mini catalogue and some of the new products to share with you and your friends in your home.


These are the dates that I still have available for April and May: -


Tuesday 13th April - evening
Tuesday 20th April - evening
Sunday 25th April - afernoon
Tuesday 27th April - evening
Thursday 29th April - evening
Sunday 2nd May - afternoon
Thursday 6th May - evening
Tuesday 11th May - evening
Thursday 13th May - evening
Tuesday 18th May - evening
Thursday 20th May - evening
Thursday 27th May - evening
Sunday 30th May - afternoon

Ring (04) 2325815 or Email me to answer your questions about hosting an in home workshop and/or to book one of the dates above.






Share

No comments: