Monday, April 05, 2010


Pin It

Basic Grey Inkpad Draw - WE HAVE A WINNER!

Thank you to everyone who left me a comment letting me know which of my events was your favourite.

Also thank you so much for being patient waiting for me to do the draw while I was having a family holiday in Otaki.

At 7pm as promised I numbered the blog comments that were left on both my blog and my Facebook Fan page.

Using Random.org I drew the winner number: -

Random Integer Generator



Here are your random numbers:

1


Timestamp: 2010-04-05 07:12:10 UTC

Congratulations Debs your comment is the winner: -

"I went to one of your catalogue launches and it was great fun. Not only did we get to drool over the new products - you actually had a few of them there to touch! You gave us a couple of projects to complete and even though I didn't know anyone (and can be quite shy!) - I had a great time talking to everyone and getting to see the new products. You had such a great comfortable atmosphere. I see you are having another catalogue launch soon - can't wait to contact you about coming to that!"




Share

No comments: