Wednesday, April 21, 2010


Pin It

Cottage Garden meets Cottage Wall

Sometimes when I get a new Stamp Set I like to have a look at what the Stampin' Up!® designers have designed for their catalogue using that particular stamp set.  I find it helps to get my creative juices flowing.

Today I picked out the gift card on page 30 of the Autumn/Winter Mini Catalogue as the starting point for my first card using my Cottage Garden stamp set.


All supplies used Stampin' Up!®: -
Stamp Set - Cottage Garden (W) 119163
Papers - Cottage Wall DSP, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry & Kiwi Kiss Cardstock
Ink  - Jet Black Stazon, Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin' Pad
Punch - Eyelet Border
Accessories - Hemp Twine, Paper Cutter, Paper Snips, Snail Adhesvie, Stampin' Dimensionals

Do any of the products that I've used in this card appeal to you?  Click here to go to my Facebook Welcome page, click on the like button and take part in my Facebook only special that I have running until 5:30pm tonight.  I am only able to deliver to addresses within New Zealand.



Share

No comments: