Tuesday, April 20, 2010


Pin It

Still no Energy to Craft but things to show you anyway

I've still got the tummy bug but I seem to get some energy back about now so I'm going to use it to show you the goodies that arrived for me from Stampin' Up!® today.


These are the two stamp sets I chose as my reward for sales during the recent Sale-A-Bration promotion.  Thanks so much Stampin' Up!® you are a fantastic company to work with. 

It was a hard choice with all the fabulous new sets in the Autumn/Winter mini but I finally choose Cottage Garden to go with my favourite new DSP Cottage Wall and Teeny Tiny Sentiments as a great all round Sentiment Set. 

Click here to find out more information on how you can become part of my Stampin' Up!® team and become eligible for rewards just like the one I got.

The other news for today is that I've just posted details of a 24hour back to school sale for my New Zealand based Facebook Fans.  Click on the link then click on the become a Fan button and you too can take advantage of the sale
 


Share

1 comment:

Jo said...

Hope you are feeling much better soon, Keryn (hugs)

jo xx