Monday, April 26, 2010


Pin It

New Video - Easy way to Unstick layers

Over the last week or so if it hasn't been me that was sick it was Lachlan or Dave.  I still have Dave under my feet today as well.  I though with all the distraction I needed something easy to do so grabbed out some left over Make and Take kits from Christmas workshops.  I was going to get ahead of the game this year.  However with my still slushy brain I found that it was very easy to put layers on back to front.  It was then that I remembered Paula Dobson telling me of the success she'd had using the left over tape from the glue dots to take cards apart without damage.  That's what I used to fix my cards and it worked.



I've made a video for you this morning showing you how it works.  It is not a pretty technique to watch and I think I make it look rather clumsy but the end result was great - one saved card.


All supplies Stampin' Up!®: -
Stamp Set - Holly Jolly Christmas
Paper-  Very Vanilla, Kiwi Kiss and Ruby Red Cardstock
Ink - Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss and Old Olive, Classic Stampin' Pads
Punches - Scallop Oval and Wide Oval
Accessories - Paper Cutter, Stampin' Sponges, Snail Adhesive.

I was going to record the Quilted Top Note video for you that I'd promised until I remembered I'd lent my Top Note die to a team mate.  It's supposed to be coming back today so hopefully later this week I'll have that for you.

 

Share

1 comment:

Paula Dobson said...

You did good, my friend!!