Sunday, May 02, 2010


Pin It

Goal Setting and a Mini Album to Put Them In

I'd set my Goals for the 2010/2011 Stampin' Up!® year towards the beginning of April and Yay me I'd met my April Goal but I hadn't written them down anywhere.  Yesterday I spied the latest challenge on the NZSU blog.  Karen had found a one sheet mini album that would be perfect for my goals.

Here's my album both inside and outside: -




I haven't included all the pages, some things do need to be kept secret.  I love how easy it is to dress up any project with a bit of ribbon, I've used 5/8" Certainly Celery Grosgrain, a bit of sponging and the stickers from the Petal Party Simply Scrappin' Kit.

The instructions for this mini album can be found here.  I can see this being a lovely gift for Mother's Day filled with photos.

My album uses all Stampin' Up!® product: -
Paper - Good Morning Sunshine DSP, Very Vanilla Cardstock, Petal Party Simply Scrappin' Kit
Accessories - Sticky Strip, Snail Adhesive, Paper Snips, Bone Folder, 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin' Sponges
All words in the album are computer printed in 'Verdana' Font.

  

Share

4 comments:

Paula Dobson said...

Great job Keryn and a great idea for a "Goal" book. Better start one myself.

kareN stampZ said...

OMG that looks fantasic - what a great idea to use it so - Hint I'll make the book & you make the tags - you can be my boot camp mentor

Helen Williams said...

Hi Keryn, I Love your take on this mini album, your work is such an inspiration. I’m awarding you with the Beautiful Blogger Award. Please check out my blog to pick it up. Thanks for all your inspiration.
Helen

Kathy said...

This is such a cute little wallet, Keryn, a great idea for all sorts of purposes