Tuesday, May 25, 2010


Pin It

INKspirables Non-Convention

For those of the INKspirables team, including our team leader Sharlene, the decision not to go to convention was made more bearable by having our quarterly team crop at the Johnsonville Community Centre on Saturday while Convention was in full swing.  Sharlene kept us informed as to the happenings at Convention as tweets were shared by the lucky demonstrators at the event.

As usual we had a shoebox swap the here are the cards we got to make.  One each designed by the ladies that attended.

Annie

Sharlene

Lynette

Julie


Broni


Diana


Dawn


I really do think I was spoilt rotten with samples of cards made with stamp sets I don't own and some new ideas to make with the one's I do.

As always Sharlene had been very busy with gifts for us all.  The Big Shot is definitely her favourite tool, I'm sure, with our gift being made with both the 'Top Note' and the 'Pillow Box' big shot dies.


I must get it open and eat the contents before my boys find it.  The contents of Sharlene's gifts have been known to go missing in the past.

If you're interested in becoming a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator, joining my team, see the current special here, gets you an automatic invite to the INKspirables quarterly crop sessions.  Click on the 'Join my Team' button on my blog header and then contact me for more information.



Share

No comments: