Sunday, May 23, 2010


Pin It

Day Seven - Using Punches to Create Embellishments for Your Pages Part Two

To celebrate International Scrapbooking Month I'm going to have a scrapbooking week. I started on Monday posting a post every day for 7 days to show you different ways I've found to use Stamps and Ink, along with patterned papers, punches and of course photos on my scrapbook layouts.

I have a Clear Mounted 'Lots of Bots' stamp set to give away to one person (No Stampin' Up!® Demonstrators please) who leaves a comment on all seven posts this week. I will be doing the draw on Tuesday 25th May.

If you've been to one of my classes or workshops you'll know that I like to use punches a lot! So this is part two of a two part post on using punches on your layouts.


Many of the Stampin' Up!® punches are designed to work with the Stamp Sets.  In this layout I used a retired hostess set with the scallop punch and smaller circle punches to create a fun layout for Cameron's fourth birthday party.


Looking at the centre of the flower on this layout you can see where I've used a 3/4" Circle punch to punch out 'friend'.  I guess when you're a twin it's much easier to be friends with each other than enemies.

You've now reached the end of my week of Scrapbooking.  Make sure you've left a post on all the posts this week.

Here are the previous posts: -
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday.

Good luck to you all I'll be doing the draw on Tuesday 25th May. 


 Share

6 comments:

pnkgeeni said...

Beautiful layouts.

Bronny B said...

I love punches too Keryn. Love the versatility of them :)

Sharna Russell said...

again the punches always just finish off those cards or page layouts, these layouts are great

Chris C said...

Lovely layouts Keryn, thanks for all the ideas.

Mel said...

were the comments for your blog or facebook?

Mel said...

why do my posts not turn up :/