Thursday, May 27, 2010


Pin It

I've been Spoilt

by my friend and fellow Stampin' Up!® lover Julie.

When Julie found out that I'd been named No. 8 in the New Zealand Top 10 demonstrator of the year awards at Convention on the weekend this is the card she made me.


Here's the card closed.


and open.

I haven't made one of these before, so when tonight's workshop is over, Craft at Keryn's is done with tomorrow night and Lachlan's Birthday party is out of the way on Saturday, I'll have some time to make some of my own.

Thanks so much Julie!!

Don't forget that by signing up for the cut price Demonstrator Starter Kit you could be in the running for awards at next year's convention.

 
 Share

2 comments:

pnkgeeni said...

Congrats Keryn!

Paula Dobson said...

Wow Keryn - that's fabulous. Well done you!