Saturday, May 29, 2010


Pin It

Pillow Box Handbag

I really liked the look of the Pillow Box Handbag that Sharlene made for the team last Saturday so last night at Craft at Keryn's I had a go at making my own.


I think I've really got my Melon Mambo block out of my system now too. 

All supplies Stampin' Up!®: -
Stamp Sets - Cottage Garden, Picture This (Level 1 Hostess Set)
Paper - Melon Mambo, Soft Suede & Whisper White Cardstock
Ink - Melon Mambo & Soft Suede Classic Ink Pads
Punch - Word Window, 1/2" Circle Punch
Accessories - Big Shot Machine with Top Note and Pillow Box Dies, Snail Adhesive, Sticky Strip

I had so much fun with this purse design that I've decided to include it as one of the projects in my June Big Shot Basics class.  Click here for more details.



Share

2 comments:

Paula Dobson said...

You certainly have got the block out of your system. This is awesome, my friend :-)

Kathy said...

This looks fab, Keryn