Wednesday, June 30, 2010


Pin It

Crafting with Community Groups

As I've hidden myself in my office to escape from the four children who have a half day from school today I thought I'd share with you the projects that I made with the Women's League of the Porirua Salvation Army Corps this morning.


I'm really enjoying going out to groups in the Wellington region to share cardmaking.  Some of these ladies completed their first card and inked their first art stamp this morning and the joy and pride on their faces was priceless.

If you have a group of people who would enjoy some cardmaking, at whatever level, for a small fee contact me to make arrangments.

Don't forget - to get your orders in for Week 4 Deal of the Week by 8pm tonight.
 - or to grab your place in the Week 4 Deal of the Week product share also by 8pm tonight.


 
Share

No comments: