Tuesday, June 29, 2010


Pin It

Projects Using Rhinestone Brads and the Week 4 Ribbon Specials

Sorry all, I'm having such a great time with other areas of my Stampin' Up!® business that I haven't had time to put together any new projects to show you.

Are you wondering what Stampin' Up!® demonstrators do that doesn't involve creating?
 - spending time with new recruits planning their very first workshops
 - prepping for a cardmaking session with a local craft group
 - running a class on the weekend for some of my most loyal customers
 - spending time on the phone catching up with members of Keryn's Krew
 - and preparing welcome packs for my newest downline - you saw one of those in yesterday's post
 - soon I'll be making swaps for Field Training next week which I'll be able to show you after the event

I'm having a great time at the moment making the most of the people side of my business.

So until I get crafting again have a look at the latest recruit promotion to see if my business might be something that you'd like to get involved in and then pop over to my Facebook gallery and see the photos of projects that I've put together using the current deal of the week.  Remember you've only got until 8pm tomorrow to put in your order.



Share

No comments: