Monday, July 19, 2010


Pin It

Flight of The Butterfly Waterfall Album

I've made waterfall cards before but never a waterfall album.  I found the instructions today for a waterfall album on Peata Hepi's Website and decided seeing as I was child free to give it a go.

Here's my album using Lovely Lilac and Pink Passion cardstock.





I've put this album in my friend Debs' letterbox as with the arrival of her beautiful daughters she has no time to cardmake but I hope she'll find the time somewhere to put photos of her girls in the album.

All supplies used Stampin' Up!®: -
Stamp Set - Flight of the Butterfly (Thanks Debs for lending it to me)
Paper - Whisper White, Lovely Lilac and Pink Passion Cardstock, DSP backing board.
Ink - Lovely Lilac and Pixie Pink Classic Ink Pads
Punches - Round Tab Punch
Accessories - Paper Trimmer, Stampin' Sponges, Sticky Strip, Snail Adhesive.

All the colours used in this project are being retired at the end of August 2010.  Don't forget to stock up on them before then.


Share

No comments: