Sunday, July 18, 2010


Pin It

Enjoying Being Part of 'Keryn's Krew'

One of the bits about being a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator that I enjoy the most is being the Team Leader (Upline) for Keryn's Krew.  It's easier to run a business that can be quite solitary when you have a fantastic group of like minded ladies to work with.

With the current special on the Starter Kit I've had new ladies join my team and I will be spending this afternoon supporting one of those ladies demonstrating at her very first workshop.  It's important to me to help make the first workshop a success for my new team members as this gives new demonstrators the confidence to enjoy their Stampin' Up!® business as much as I do.

While the starter kit is fantastic value all year round, if becoming a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator is something you would like to do, now would be a great time to make the move when the kit is discounted from $379 to $299, only until the end of July.

Contact me for more information.

 
Share

No comments: