Saturday, July 17, 2010


Pin It

Haiku Birthday Card

Making cards for males has never been my strong point, strange as I live with three of them.  Going out to a fortieth birthday dinner tonight I left making the card almost until the last minute, the evening before. 

This is what I came up with.  Haiku DSP has fabulous colours for a masculine card and I think the simplicity of the rectangles makes it work well.

What do you think?

I used the computer to generate a personal greeting.

All supplies used Stampin' Up!®: -
Paper - Haiku DSP, Tangerine Tango, Old Olive and Very Vanilla Cardstock
Ink - Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad
Accessories - Stampin' Sponge, Snail Adhesive, Paper Cutter.

Don't forget that there's only two weeks left to get 20% off the Demonstrator Starter Kit.


Share

No comments: