Wednesday, July 21, 2010


Pin It

Great Day Out

I went over to Wainuiomata to see my friend Megan, admire her new carpet and vinyl and eat a fantastic Tomato and Lentil Soup.  Of course we did find a little bit of time for crafting.

I found Kim Score's instructions for this slider card last week and was just waiting for child/housework free time to give it a go.




When I go out to craft I pick up the plastic wallet that holds my A4 cardstock and paper bits that I take out and drop in some new bits and pieces.  Because of that this project uses a mixture of old retired DSP (Outlaw), Soon to be retired Cardstock (Sage Shadow) and very new Cardstock (Soft Suede).

Stamp sets used are Sprinkles and Fun and Fast Notes.

If you like the look of the Sage Shadow don't forget to order it well before it retires on 31st August 2010.



Share

No comments: