Thursday, July 22, 2010


Pin It

Putting Together the Left Over Bits from Yesterday

You know when you go out to craft and you always end up bringing home stamped images and/or partially finished projects.   Well that's what I did yesterday when I came home from Megan's.  So today after making deliveries, doing the grocery shopping and eating some lunch, in that small window of time before the boys come home from school I've put together the T Slide card that I started yesterday.
This one also uses a retired DSP (Berry Bliss) and current Rose Red, Pink Pirouette and Chocolate Chip with Fun and Fast Notes, Sprinkles and Sincere Salutations stamp sets like yesterday's example.



And then there's the first try at a new technique that I usually don't show anyone.  Here's mine from yesterday.  Great from the outside but I read the instructions wrong when I was fixing the T Slide and it doesn't open properly.


I challenge you to go and finish off those projects you put away the last
time(s) you went out to craft.  Use up those stamped images.  I'd love to see your finished projects, leave me a comment with a link so I can have a nosey.

 

1 comment:

pnkgeeni said...

I gave this T card a try. I've scheduled the post to publish at 5pm if you want to have a peek.