Friday, July 09, 2010


Pin It

Wellington Field Training

I had a fantastic time at Wellington Field Training last night.  

My sideline Judith did a fantastic presentation on hinged cards.  Even though I'd made them myself, see my You Tube video, everybody's cards are different and I learnt lots of helpful tips and tricks.

The swap cards were of fantastic quality: - 

Here are two from the Keryn's Krew team and you can see the rest in my Keryn's Cards photo album over on Facebook. 

Frances Poff (Newlands)


Anita Kleinjan (Havelock North)

Sophie came over from Sydney to show us Masking, Omitting and Watercolouring techniques using our new stamp set from the 2010/2011 Idea Book and Catalogue.  After seeing the stamp set and the other sneak peeks we got from the new catalogue you are not going to be disappointed.

Sophie also showed us a large number of techniques using the Stampin' Up!® ink selection also combining ink types to come up with some fantastic variations and effects which I will definitely be using on my samples and workshops.  So watch out for those.

 
Share

No comments: