Thursday, August 05, 2010


Pin It

Eastern Blooms Pillow Box

Going with the Christmas Theme I started on Tuesday here is another Christmas idea.  The Big Shot Pillow Box die creates a little box just the right size for a small gift on the Christmas dinner table.


I've cut mine in Real Red cardstock and stamped the pillow box and the Very Vanilla belly band using Real Red Classic ink and the Eastern Blooms Flower Spray stamp.  I found it much easier to get the very vanilla band to sit nicely after I'd run it through the Big Shot using the Pillow Box die to get the creases in the same place as the Red pillow box.

Finish it off with Real Red 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon tied in a knot for a finishing touch.  You could even add a tag to the ribbon to personalize it.

As I seem to be in a Christmas mood keep a watch out for other Christmas ideas.

 

1 comment:

Debbie Airey said...

What a lovely idea Keryn.