Wednesday, August 04, 2010


Pin It

Wild About You and Big Deal

Wild About You was the first stamp set I bought after I received my starter kit.  After seeing my upline use this stamp set to demonstrate the 'kissing technique' this was one stamp set I had to have.

This is the card I created and demonstated using that technique.


After being asked to create a tutorial by Tanya Leigh I created this card: -


Click here to pop over to my tutorial page and see my very first tutorial.

Then I managed to achieve my first Stampin' Start award from Stampin' Up!® and one of the sets I chose was the Big Deal Alphabet.  I used it to add words to a card I made using 'Wild About You' for a Daring Cardmakers Dare and here it is.


Sadly 'Wild About You' and 'Big Deal' are now featured on the Last Chance List.  Make sure you check the List for other items you might have to have or stock up on and get your order to me today.


No comments: