Tuesday, August 03, 2010


Pin It

I've Made My First Christmas Card

My Mum likes to make her Christmas cards and I've got into the habit of passing my retired Christmas stamp sets to her.  So before 'A Holly Jolly Christmas' officially retires on the 1st September and I give it to Mum I thought I'd better get a card or two made with it.  So far I've only made this one but it's a start.

This card is a CASE of this one in the Splitcoast Stampers Gallery.



'A Holly Jolly Christmas' Stamp Set is currently 25% off on the 'last chance list' at $42.71 and the Designer Series Paper I used is from the 'I Wish' Simply Scrappin' Kit also 25% on the 'last chance list' for $32.96.

Get these items and others on the 'Last Chance List' before they sell out.  EMail me with your order today.



 

2 comments:

pnkgeeni said...

I'm thinking of using my birdie punch for this years cards.

Paula Dobson said...

How organised are you Keryn!! I promise myself every year to start early, but don't. Gorgeous Xmas card