Wednesday, September 15, 2010


Pin It

2010/2011 Demonstrator Starter Kit

As an SU business demo I like to always have a full starter kit to show prospective demonstrators. I've just received a box today containing the product I need to have the complete demonstrator starter kit as shown on page 8 of the 2010/2011 Idea Book and Catalogue

Some of this product is the well used product I received in my starter kit over three years ago.  Yours of course will be brand new.



The Standard Starter Kit containing over $590 worth of Stampin' and Business supplies for $339.00.

Add to that an In Colour Bundle if you sign up before the 15 October 2010.


and you will have over $690 worth of stampin' and business supplies for only $339.00.


 If you've been thinking about a home based business to add to your family's income or as a crafter this deal is just to good to be true then this deal is for you.  Click here to read more about the business opportunity, contact me with your questions and you're ready to go.

When you're ready to sign up go back to my demonstrator website and use the password 'joinkeryn' to join my team. 

Remember to read eveything carefully on my website as you will be signing a binding legal contract.


No comments: