Tuesday, September 14, 2010


Pin It

Planning is Underway for Stamp Camp

I'm going away to Stamp Camp on Friday night with my guests joining me on Saturday morning.  Planning is underway.  Look at the photo below of Pizza boxes filled up with project materials for the ladies.


But plain Pizza Boxes are boring so I've been using cardstock scraps and punches to make them a little more interesting.  It will also help each of my guests to know who's box is who's.









Stamp Camp is now fully booked but you can click here to find out what other events I have coming up




2 comments:

Anita said...

I hope you have a lovely time together. It's a pity I can't join you.
Anita

inkspiring you 2 stamp said...

Hi Keryn
Hope you are enjoying the count down to Xmas! Just a little question...where do you get your blank pizza boxes from?
many thanks your fellow team member
xxxxx