Monday, September 13, 2010


Pin It

On a Roll with my Christmas Cards

There's nothing like having a friend around to visit and craft to help me get a start on my Christmas cards.  To make things go faster I'd cut my cardstock and dsp layers last night.

This card design has been a great way to use up all those left over pieces of designer series paper.

Here's a photo of the design at the back using Retired Washington Apple DSP.


and another one put together by Cameron when we got back from dropping Lachy at Capital E.  I was very impressed with how well he punched out his ornaments using the Ornament punch in his small seven year old hands.


The stamp set I used is Contempo Christmas and at $25.95 for a clear mount set or $31.95 for a wood mount it's a great value set for all your Christmas cards this year.  Pop over to my demonstrator website and have a look at page 23 of the Idea Book and Catalogue to see the rest of the stamps in the set.

 

No comments: