Tuesday, September 07, 2010


Pin It

Newsprint Christmas Cracker

I was out crafting, chatting, having lunch, chatting, crafting and more chatting at Paula's today.  While we were crafting I got finished the prep work for tonight's class, finished off some Christmas cards from last year and brought out this oldie but a goodie, Lynette Couper's Christmas Cracker.

This year it has more of a Vintage feel using 'Newsprint DSP' and a Basic Black and Very Vanilla tag using the greeting from Contempo Christmas.


These crackers use 1/2 a sheet of Designer Series Paper so you can get 24 from a Designer Series Paper pack.  Check out the Designer Series Paper on pages 124-127 of the Idea Book and Catalogue, add a matching ribbon from pages 136-137 and then contact me to place your order.


 

1 comment:

Paula Dobson said...

I enjoyed our craft day very much keryn! Thanks for stopping by and also, showing me how to make this super easy and gorgeous cracker. Will post my version on my blog later!